Hydration and Vitamin Replenishment
IV Vitamin Hydration and Vitamin Replenishment
IV hydration infusions deliver essential nutrients directly into your bloodstream to be 100% absorbed. Treatments are safe and aid in immune health, speed up exercise or hangover recovery, and support your overall wellbeing. Our IV infusions also include powerful ingredients such as glutathione.
IV Therapy Formulations
- Quench and Rehydrate Infusion-Hydrate and combat fatigue from dehydration.
- Get-up-and Go Infusion- Burn fat, feel energized and boost your metabolism.
- Recovery and Performance Infusion-Decrease recovery time & enhance your performance.
- Immunity Boost Infusion- Boost your immune system, feel better faster.
- Specialty Infusions – Formulations to detox the liver, heart, with cellular regeneration and boosts your immune system. These formulations have potential anti-aging effects, contributing to overall health and longevity by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation in the body.
- Detox (High Dose Vitamin C and Glutathione)
- High-dose Glutathione
Intravenous hydration bypasses the digestive system and absorbs Supplements and fluids quicker and at a higher percentage than those taken orally. RevitalMed IV infusions are specifically designed with the most essential vitamin supplements and nutrients that are safe, boost your immune system, speed hangover recovery and support overall wellbeing.
IV hydration delivers the hydration and essential nutrients your body needs directly into your bloodstream. The fluids, electrolytes and vitamins are absorbed quickly and you receive 100% absorption of the contents in the infusion.
The frequency of your infusions depends on your hydration needs and your choice of IV therapy. During your consultation, we will discuss which options are best: weekly, biweekly or monthly treatments and devise a total wellness plan right for you.
While IV hydration is a great way to rehydrate in a quick manner, RevitalMed encourages our patients to drink plenty of water every day to maintain healthy hydration. IV therapy is a better option when digestive issues prevent your body from keeping fluids down.
Vitamin Booster Injections
Muscle injections that are used to boost your vitamin levels to aid in immune system protection, collagen production, bone health, detoxification, mood enhancement, etc.
All IV infusion and booster shot treatments are administered by our medical professionals: Medical doctor, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses.
The frequency of your infusions depends on your needs and your choice of Vitamin shot therapy. During your consultation, we will discuss which options are best: weekly, biweekly or monthly shots and devise a total wellness plan right for you.